Well yesterday was super crazy and busy, even for a Monday. Good thing I had this ready just in case! Without further ado, 5 of the items on my Equestrian Apparel Wishlist. You know I do have an anniversary coming up too…*hint hint.* Click on the pictures for a link to where you can see more details, or order if you are so inclined!
1. I am currently in love with Le Fash. And oh look a clearance shirt with only my size left! Coming in at $107.50 (discounted from $215) this is still a really expensive shirt but I really really think I need it.
2. While that shirt is gorgeous, what if it’s classic day? What if I do an Eq class or a Medal? Or a derby? Obviously I’ll need a white shirt, and even though I have a few, this one looks so much comfier. Even if it isn’t classic day, the subtle emerald trim on the buttons would look really perfect with the next item…
3. I will always love TS, but the almost Emerald shade of green used for these Le Fash breeches is really just gorgeous. And right now I only have 3 pairs of breeches which is just not enough for riding 5 times a week doing laundry sparingly.
4. You might be noticing a theme here: I’m really into the emerald/hunter green thing that’s really popular right about now. And having recently discovered Winston Equestrian jackets, I am in love. They fit so nicely, and have such beautiful details, but still have a very classic look so that they are appropriate for the hunters.
5. I discovered this gem months ago on The $900 Facebook Pony’s blog, but then stumbled across it again while assembling this list and fell in love all over again. Horse Pilot has an amazing tool to make this jacket 100% your own, and how beautiful does this tan collar look with the gray jacket? Ugh. I need to go to more shows so I can justify dropping this kind of money on show clothes. Haha.
And just for fun, here’s a non apparel bonus that I really don’t need but would so love. Our Dover bridle is perfectly acceptable, but who wouldn’t fall in love with this gorgeous CWD bridle?
I’m sure many of you have seen this tweet floating around social media, but if I were to get everything on this wishlist, this would be 100% true and then some.
What about you guys? Are there any brands out there that you love that most people don’t know about? Are you on the Le Fash train like me? Let’s hear all about your no budget wishlist.