It’s Saturday morning and I’m so excited for the clinic. I wanted to set down some goals and reminders more for myself than anything.
- Trust the clinician, even if something sounds odd
- Finish feeling like at least one thing we struggle with that shouldn’t be so hard has gotten simpler (100% this means fixing me)
- Have a calm, happy horse all weekend and learn tools to keep him that way
- Pay as much attention to the other groups as I do to my own
- Don’t embarrass my trainer
- Remember that a clinic is for learning, and being nearly perfect already is not a prerequisite
- This is not a competition!
With that, it is time to do some larnin’!